How to get fileice approved confirmed working[Tested by me] 2014

Today i am representing you how to get your fileice account approved.

1.Use my reffere link for registering it will increase chances of uploading
2.Enter your all address and etc.
3.Now put the main reason for uploading files and earn money.
4.There tick it I dont have a website who had less than 10,000 page views of your blog.
5.Now download the script given by me.
6.Create a new email address and register for fileice.
6.And enjoy.
  

                                                                   Download
           
                     If u dont know how to download files from files from fileice then click here

                  To get unlimited hacks and tricks like our page and Join my group

Thanks for reading my news about How to get fileice approved confirmed working[Tested by me] 2014 at my blog Mods Firmware if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :