Passionately Curious 4- Einstein on how to make a change, to solve problems and eliminate insanity.

...no subtitle...sorry...just not witty enough to produce something for this one. I try people, I really do...




"No problem can be solved 
from the same level of consciousness that created it."

-Albert Einstein 


Intellectuals solve problems, 
geniuses prevent them. 

"It is not that I am so smart, 
but that I stay with problems longer"


Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Thanks for reading my news about Passionately Curious 4- Einstein on how to make a change, to solve problems and eliminate insanity. at my blog Mods Firmware if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :